Saturday 27 July 2013

Beauty review: Avon Advance Techniques damage repair 3D rescue

HELLO TO ALL OUR BEAUTIFUL READERS,




How's everyone doing? I know it's been a while since I last made a post in this blog. Reason being is due to me trying to adapt into new working place. I apologize for that. Will try to update more frequently for you lovelies out there. 

So today's post will be on my new favorite hair care. As you can see based on the title, it's on Avon Advance Techniques damage repair 3D rescue. It claims to help repair 3 years of damage caused by styling, chemical treatment and brushing.

 I have used this for about a month and a half and can I just say that this is like a miracle in a bottle. I have notice such a great improvement on my hair once I apply this on my hair. I have recently bleached my hair and as everyone and their grandmother knows that it does damage one's hair A LOT especially my hair being damage as it is. 

Thus I have decided to rescue my hair by purchasing this treatment from Avon. May I say this is one of the best purchased I have ever made? It is super duper affordable and yet does pretty much the same job as higher end treatment. 




I applied this from the middle part of my hair to the ends of my hair (mainly concentrating at the ends) while it's still damp. I find it works better on damp hair than dry hair. It smells amazing. I don't know how to describe it but it smells super clean and fresh. You can also apply serum after applying this treatment to achieve maximum result.

Once you apply it, leave it to dry and you might notice the differences on your hair texture. I love how this treatment scent clings to my hair at least for about 3 hours. And the best part is the fact that it is not oily. I have an oily scalp so having to put treatment that is from oil-based might not be the best idea. Thus, this treatment provide the best solution to my prefences and needs. 


Where can you get this? 
Any Avon boutiques in Malaysia. click here for more details on Avon boutiques in Malaysia.

Price:
Regular price is RM27.90. However Avon always have a great discount on their products thus do drop by to any Avon boutiques to check out their latest offer.

Hair type:
Suitable for any hair type. However, it is best on damage and dry hair.



Love,
Nurul Gan

No comments:

Post a Comment